Thursday, July 26, 2012

Introductions

That is a serious cheesin' smile I have going on in that picture up there - hopefully it doesn't creep anyone out! Ha ha (; Anyways, I can see that my blog has been getting a lot more views lately, yet my followers/comments have not changed at all! So I decided to create this post to say hello to all of you out there checking out my blog.

Hello! (:

My name is Jess and I am super friendly and I would love to get to know you! I could get into a serious whole about me thing right now, but I wont. If you have questions, leave them in the comments. Here are some questions I have for you! What sent you to my blog? What are things that you like/dislike about my blog? Are you reading anything good/eating anything good/listening to anything good that I should know about? Lets get to know each other! 
^That is me waving to you! It looks like I am doing some sort of weird dance move, but I promise its a wave!

5 comments:

  1. you silly goose! omfg jess, but please get rid of this needing to verify a code for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did! Ha ha, I didn't even realize that you had to do that to leave comments on my page. Gracias (:

      Delete
  2. Um, not only are you incredibly adorable and hilarious, but you left the sweetest comment on my blog so naturally, you're kind of number one on my awesome list ;) Seriously, I'd love to take portraits of you. Your smile is adorable.

    ReplyDelete