Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fireworks - little explosions in the sky

So I wasn't planning on doing another blog post until this weekend probably (after my stay in New Brunswick and the 4th of July party I am going to!!!!!), but then yesterday my friends and I went to see the fireworks that happen in the town next to us every year. As I was waiting outside for my friends, I decided to try and take some outfit shots using my stepdad's car as a makeshift tripod. And well, I liked the way the pictures came out and I know I'd never post them if I waited. Anyways, going to the fireworks with my friends was so nice - it was like a little outing for the girls. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. After the fireworks we went to Applebee's for half apps, and we saw so many people from our town which I hated. But hey, it was a pretty nice night! 

shirt - the gap | shorts - the gap | jacket - urban outfitters | sandals - target | purse - mexico | watch - macys | necklace - macys | earrings - A.E.

1 comment:

  1. you look so incredibly pretty. i love you. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AT THIS PARTY!!

    ReplyDelete