Saturday, June 16, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever

I just found these pictures on my camera and realized I forgot to post them. They aren't that great because like I said, I have not been taking pictures these days, but I will post them anyways! A few weeks ago I went to visit my friends from college in their lovely little town called East Brunswick. It was such a nice change of scenery and pace and people and pretty much everything. They're really great people! While I was there we ate some food, watched this incredible show called United States of Tara and went Strawberry picking! We also got these incredible sandwiches from Wawa. It was a really good time. These are the pictures from our strawberry picking adventures. Might I add the the strawberries we got were absolutely delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment