Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Freelance Whales Show

Last weekend my friend Michelle and I went to a lovely little concert in the city. I didn't even know any of the bands playing, but I am always down to go to a show, and so when Michelle asked me I did a little schedule re-arranging and said yes! The band we went to see was Freelance Whales. I don't remember the name of the first opening band, but the second one, Lucius, was absolutely incredible! Freelance Whales were also really really good. It was such a fun experience and it was exciting because it was sort of a last minute plan. Michelle happened to get offered the tickets through a girl on Tumblr. After the show, we went to this 24/7 Polish(?) restaurant that I can never remember the name of. As you can see, I have a terrible memory. Anyways, here are some pictures from the day, all from Michelle. I don't know what my problem is but I have been a weirdo about taking pictures lately. I still love taking pictures, I have just been super self conscious because I haven't taken any in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment