Friday, June 29, 2012

Hair-spiration

So I cut my hair in April, and I really really love the way my hair looks short. That being said, I have now been trying to grow my hair out. My hair is just so ridiculously healthy now that all the of the hair is natural hair with no dye in it (besides my one tiny streak of purple). I am so curious to see how lovely my curls look au natural. So yeah, today I rediscovered my old flickr account, and I found the picture below. My hair is seriously the perfect length in that picture! So yeah, that picture is like my new hair growth inspiration picture. And look at that freaking dress I am wearing - it is so freaking cute! Remind me why I felt the need to return it?!

1 comment:

  1. we all do stupid things, but your hair is super lovely <33333 i was actually gonna put you in one of my hair inspiration photos lol

    ReplyDelete