Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Last Day Being 18

Today is my last day as an eighteen year old! I decided in honor of this, I'd make a bucketlist of things I'd like to acomplish when I am 19!
1. Run 3x a week, and keep a log of my runs and milage. 
2. Eat healthier, but also recognize that moderation is lovely.
3. Learn Spanish
4. Master at least 5 songs on piano and guitar
5. Finally get a 6 pack!
6. Kiss a boy (a silly thing to put on a bucketlist, but being boyfriendless, ya never know! But I'd like atleast one kiss, if not many, while I am 19!)
7. Meditate every single day
8. Read every single book on my list of books I currently want to read (Fight Club, Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, Catcher in the Rye, Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Faline's Article, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Book Thief , Finish Harry Potter, Sand and Fog, Peter Pan, American Gods, Neverwhere , Coraline, Pride and Prejudice , The Lemon Tree, Never Let Me Go, Slumdog Millionaire, A Clockwork Orange, Everything is Illuminated)
9. Get another tattoo
10. Run a triathalon
11. Volunteer for a soup kitchen or at a hospital
12. Go camping
13. Do something really outrageous 

This is all I can think of for not; I am in a bit of a rush. But I am pretty happy with the list so far. I want to add a few outrageous things to this list too though!

No comments:

Post a Comment