Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am feeling a little bummed today. I think its just a combination of a lot of things, but its kinda lame: I am super stressed about my chemistry exam tomorrow, I am tired, I feel a little lonely, I miss my family, my grandma is getting chemo today, I really want summer. Yeah, its just like a big ball of lameness is sitting in my belly right now. And yeah, I kinda just really want school to be over already. I have so many exams to prepare for and papers to write and I don't want to do any of it. I just want to read and workout and listen to good music and eat fruits and veggies and drink green tea. Speaking of green tea, I am going to make a cup! Anyways, heres something happy:
For some reason I just find that picture so funny! Anyways, happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment