Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Things

I decided that Happy Things are going to become a Wednesday tradition on this blog of mine. Wednesdays are just the hardest days to get through; I am always so stressed and burnt out on Wednesday, and I really need some happy things to get me through these tough days. So, here it goes!
1. A few years ago I signed up for this pen pal program called a Brown Paper Package. I got a penpal from Canada named Christine, and I haven't heard from her since August (mostly because I never wrote back to her last letter!) But I finally responded, and I am sending it out today. I am so excited!
2. I got 11 pages of my research paper done today and yesterday!
3. Tomorrow is Ariel's birthday, and we are going to eat yummy (non dinning hall) food and yummy cake!
4. I ran Monday AND Tuesday, and I did a video workout yesterday. I hope this will help me get back into the swing of things.
5. 
One day (hopefully soon), I will be the proud owner of one of these lovely bikes! And I can ride it to the Farmers Market and to the Library and to the Thrift Store and to the Circle in Rutherford.
6. I only have to worry and stress about school for TWENTY TWO more days, and then I am a free birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment