Friday, January 13, 2012

Successful Day!

So yesterday turned out rather successful. My breakfast was larged and kept me full for a really good portion of the day, something that rarely happens. Ususally an hour after breakfast I am starving again.
 I finished reading Into the Wild yesterday. The end was so touching, and left me with this really weird feeling. I didn't expect this book to make me cry, but I just felt so sad for Chris in the end, and I suppose I had other pent up emotions that I needed to get out also. Either way, I loved this book, Today I want to go to the library and pick up Catcher in the Rye. I've wanted to read that book for so long!
Also, my shopping trip yesterday was incredibly successful. Unfortunatly left my camera at school, so these pictures are from my phone, but I can promise I got some really good stuff. I also spent almost my entire pay for last week, but whatever!
 
  And spending time with Maria was really nice. I think my morning run got me back to feeling like my old self (cause I have been in quite a funk since the end of November!). I just haven't been myself and its incredibly frustrating, But yesterday on the bus ride home we talked like we used to, and it was just really lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment