Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goals Not Resolutions

Resolutions are so broad which is why I think they never happen. Instead, I decided to make a list of goal's I'd like to have all crossed of by 2013!
1. Run 1/2 Marathons! (Rutgers 1/2, Wildwood 1/2, Philly 1/2)
2. Volunteer somewhere (hopefully hospital or soup kitchen)
3. Take more pictures (I know this is broad, so I am thinking maybe a really basic 52 week project)
4. Practice piano when I am home from school (again, broad. Maybe I can find a specific song to learn)
5. Get into any nursing program for sophomore year
6. Work out at least 2 times a week (and as a result lose 15 pounds)
7. Finish freshman year with a GPA higher than 3.5
8. Post on this blog once a week (or more, but at least once a week)

I will probably add to this list as the year goes on, but for now I think I have some pretty solid goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment