Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day of classes

Today was my first day of classes for the Spring semester. I can't get over the fact that I am halfway done with my first year in college! Time is going by way too quickly.
lol, weirdo picture! I felt weird posing, since my roommate is in the room. 

My first day was pretty good. I only had one class today though, so its not like I have much to base this opinion off of. I am kinda bummed though, because I wanted to run 4 miles today, but its so ridiculously crappy out, so hopefully I can go tomorrow. 

Other than that, I have a really bad headache right now, which sucks. But since the weather is no bueno, I don't feel guilty just sitting here on my laptop, drinking tea and hoping that this headache goes away. Yay for cozy lazy days (:

1 comment: