1. Being outdoors (treadmills are not my thing)
2. It makes me incredibly grateful for my legs and feet, and I am constantly amazed by how far these two body parts can take me
3. Sweating out toxins
4. Taking off my shoes when I get back
5. How quiet all my thoughts are when I stretch after a run
6. Running makes me feel more beautiful than makeup or clothes ever possibly could
7. Anyone can run, and its not something you can be good or bad at. Its something you just do
8. Running through cramps and running up hills makes me feel like I can pretty much do anything.
Uhm, I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this. Perhaps I'll continue this post another day.