Sunday, September 16, 2012

Don't take me tounge tied


  • Sometimes my smile comes out a little bit crooked. But I think its really cute. Gotta love little flaws like that. They're what makes us human.
  • I was planning on waking up at 8am today, so that I could get an early start to my day - I didn't get up till 11:30.
  • I am starting to really like wearing bandana head bands. I just did this because my hair was being a bitch today, but it is too short to completely put up. 
  • I have a lot of homework to do today, and its kinda making me a little bit stressed.
  • (It feels like) All of my friends at school have boys in their lives. This makes me feel like I want a boy, but I am actually incredibly happy being a single lady.
  • This blog post was inspired by Maggie at Lifesize Paperdoll . I love her blog. 
  • I can't wait to go home this coming weekend and see my little broski!
  • I am obsessed with checking my e-mail.
  • On November 7th, it will be ONE YEAR since I deleted my facebook!
  • 94% of the time I am awful with words. I stumble and trip over them, and I end up finishing my sentences with "you know what I am trying to say". Its totally fine when it happens with my friends and people that know me well, but not so fine when it happens with strangers or people that I am just getting to know.
I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. Any randomness you'd like to share with me? 

1 comment:

  1. I actually think crooked smiles are a bit adorable. Oh, I wish I could have slept in. I'm so tired today...woke up at 6.15 with classes from 8 to 1.50. Fun times. LOL

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete