Today is the first day of the NewYear, and for some reason I am just not in the whole New Year, fresh start spirit. I am tired and feeling a little crappy. But, I have this list of resolutions that I have been working on over the past week, so here they are:
01) Only trim my hair. No major hair cuts - for the whole year
02) Run at least one mile, every day. (With days off as needed) Keep track of it
03) Play piano for 5 minutes, every morning.
04) Wear a dress at least once every week.
05) Limit computer time!
06) Read at least one book every month
07) Shop at a thrift store once a month, and try to buy more clothes there.
08) Be one size smaller by next year
I wanted to create goals that were measurable. Rather than just saying "Read More" - because really, what is more? So everything has a measure to it, besides computer time, because being in college with late night study sessions and the such, putting a specific time limit on computer time is unrealistic.
Well, I am going to go for a run, and then spend the rest of the night with a cup of tea, and my copy of The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I hope everyone had a lovely first day of 2013.