Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sleep, or the lack thereof

I am so tired today. I woke up 1 hour and 20 minutes ago (at 7:30), and I am already planning on taking a nap as soon as I am done with work. I am planning on taking that nap downstairs, on a couch in a public area. Because I am so tired that I don't even care.

What sucks is that I have an exam today. And exam that I am so unprepared for. And an exam in a class that is really hard. But whatever. Lets talk about something a little bit more interesting than that...

I have been watching American Horror Story lately. Its soooo freaking good! Last night I met some friends at the library, but before I could go, I had to get an episode of AHS in. And let me just say, it was so worth it!

This weekend will hopefully be really good. My housemate Ryan and I were talking about going to this art show that someone we know is putting on. And its in a town that is not New Brunswick. So that will be awesome. I could really use a change of scenery.

Annd thanksgiving break is next week!!! Holey poop I am so excited. Its sad because I am not even really planning on doing much. I just want to sleep and lay in my bed. But I'll try and squeeze an adventure or two in. Like hanging out with my beaaautiful friend Michelle, who I have been too busy to even keep in touch with!

1 comment: