Saturday, March 3, 2012

Productivity

Here is a list of all the things I am going to get done today. Looking at lists like this makes me really happy, and makes me feel pretty freaking good about myself. 
1. Study chapters 5 & 6 of Chemistry
2. Do the homework for chapters 5 & 6 of Chemistry
3. Run 6 miles
(^these things will be done before 6pm) Edit: NOT HAPPENING! But they're still gonna get done!
4. Finish my Lit Review for Research in the disciplines 
5. Perhaps if I can handel a bit more Chem, review Chapters 1 & 2

Yay! I love being productive. And I am sorta dreading my 6 mile run today, but I know as soon as I step out of my house, I am going to feel so good about it. So yeah, thats whats gonna happen (:

1 comment:

  1. for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
    cara ampuh mengatasi minyak berlebihan pada wajah

    ReplyDelete