There are some little things about this rainy Wednesday that are making me incredibly happy:
1. I am wearing a denim shirt and my hair is braided
2. I can drink Early Grey Tea and listen to Fleet Foxes
3. Fleet Foxes has an incredible station on Last FM
4. I exceeded my $7.50 meal swipe by 50 cents and my cashier let it go.
5. Its February and I am eating pineapple
6. I am sitting on a big comfy chair in a room with a fireplace
7. I have incredibly beautiful and supportive people in my life.
Life feels pretty okay right now. And learning about Buddhism has taught me that this feeling of contentment is not permanent, which I am okay with. I am just happy and grateful to be feeling this way right now.