Sunday, February 19, 2012

All work and no play

Gah, I just have so much school work to do, and I have been working on it non-stop since yesterday. I am just so tired of it; I need a break! At the same time though, I just want to finish all of it rather than making this take long than it has to. I really just want to hang out with my friends and laaaughhh. Laughter is the medicine I need right now. And maybe some more sleep! Amanda is sick with a really bad cough, so basically now my sleep schedule is dependent on her; when she falls asleep then I can finally sleep, but as soon as she wakes up and starts coughing again, I am up with her. Its so incredibly lame ):
And yeah, other than that I guess everything is okay. I really miss Fernando still, and I am sooo bored of doing homework so I texted him not expecting him to write back, but he wrote back saying that he can talk in 10 minutes! Gah, I don't even know what I wanna talk about anymore. Well I do; I really wanna ask him whether he was genuine when he said he wanted to be friends with me and I also want to ask him if we are still in that whole "we'll see where things go" phase, or if we are moving past that to just moving on completely. Did we just say that to make the breakup less really and less painful? Okay, so I guess I know exactly what I want to talk to him about but this is going to be such a scary and possibly painful conversation that is going to include me doing a ton of ranting.
Gah, it was just weird because I was doing my chemistry homework and one of the elements was NaNO and Fernando's nickname is Nano and then a little while later the theme song for the Office came on which is one of Fernando's favorite shows. Weird stufffff.

No comments:

Post a Comment